Friday, March 26, 2010

Breaking News

Today, after a conversation of my dad to his old friend, we are quite confirm that we'll be working together with the group.

The Plan
Apparently, their plan is very huge, is out of my expectation. They are not only involve in fishery cultivation, they are too involve in plantations, and other foods as well as high quality fertilizer and processed food. It is very huge, far more than whatever plannings I was having previously. It is a chain of production, related to entire food industry. I'm starting to admire their vision.

According to my father, his friend already personally approved our operation. I hope he will confirm us to be the main operator in state of perak. He will be spending this weekend, to do some survey at our proposed site. Although they are not confirm yet, the final decision will be on April, which is next month, whether they will all agree, and sign the contract.

My vision
If this goes on, it will be a long-term project, in fact, very long-term. Its not some 3 to 5years project, but possibly talking about 10 to 20years or more.

All I ever ask, is to do this for 5years, smoothly, according to plan, my networth will be more than a hundred of millions easily. But if this really on, I really cannot imagine the possibilities, as one of the partner with them at the beginning stage of project.

Other States
Furthermore, there are more exciting news coming next. They will be hosting at least in 9states of the country. My dad already ask about Sarawak, and he said is fine. So, we might get the chance to develop there, since my aunt is already someone established over there. We can easily propose to my aunt, and get a fair share of ownership and profit. And if my aunt is involved, she is not the person who satisfy easily. She has been dealing with export business for years, and having several ports by herself, god knows what scale she will be doing.

What to do now?
Basically nothing for the moment, as we are waiting for their confirmation by April.
But, I'll do some extra preparation.
I'll talk to another friend from Malacca who happens to own some land and already trying to cultivate fish.
I'll see if he is interested to join us. If he is in, I'll have some more shares of another operation at state of malacca. So, it will become 3 operations at 3 different states at the same time.

My Concern
Frankly, I'll be very busy travelling peninsular and east malaysia. But, I guess, this is worthwhile.
As long we must set the operation system correctly, and manage it well. A lot of manpower will be involve, and needed strict control. Also, security issue is the critical key issue. I'm thinking that there will be massive investment on security, possibly like some army base with guard tower and spot lights.
No choice, it meant to be.
Millions of dollars are in the water, living gold.
My dad asked me to take shooting lesson and get a license to carry guns and shot guns.
That is very interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment