I can only say this, "WHAT THE FUCK!"
I'm quite sick and fed up with my father's acts. Sometimes I find it very difficult to catch his mind and understand him. Rapid change is what suitable to illustrate his mind. Everyday new set of thinking and new set of decision.
The Fishery Project
It is total mess now. The new tank is not install yet, and the 10,000fishes in ponds are in danger everyday. His stupid partner, threw all 10,000fishes which is less than 2inches in size each, into a damn big pond, without protection from their natural predators. There are snakes, birds who visit them everyday. Few hundreds of fishes are loss every single day. FUCK YOU IDIOT. I really feel like fucking that old fag.
Dude, you are using my money to do good will, fuck you.
I can spend it for better purposes.
Is had been a month since we said we gonna' build the tank. Up till today, we have only finished the foundation preparation. All because, my old man is friggin' stingy. He don't want to hire cheap labour to do the works. Dude, it will only cause him two or three hundreds and all works will be done. Instead, he asked us to do ourselves, which consume fucking lots of time and energy plus unprofessional ways. What The Fuck.
It should have been setup by now! This is the reason why he is still a tiny business owner for the fact he has been doing business for 30years. HE DON'T UNDERSTAND "LEVERAGE".
Leverage your capital, leverage your time, leverage your work-force... LEVERAGE.
His way of business-doing, only money in-flow, no out-flow.
Dad, you should rob a bank instead. Still, you must first buy guns and masks!
Sigh, my plan, was 2years to complete my entire set of cultivation. It seems now, it will take 20years.
If there is no sign for improvement of progressing speed, I'll quit. No point wasting my time for this fella' who love to waste his own time. I have better stuffs to do, I have better chance to do more things.
Paint Project
Ridiculously messy. One day saying wanna' improve quality, next day saying wanna' compete with price, then next day saying wanna' produce colour paste only.
Dad, pyramid doesn't build in a day, can you please focus to make your first brick?
Stick to it, until at least it has shaped? Don't to have to be complete, but at least has a shape, then only you start to think of something else? huh? Please don't always complify all the simple things?
God help me!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment